One Arm Biceps Curls
- Keep elbows slightly bent
- Keep back upright and flat
This exercise targets your biceps and provides a low cardio benefit.
Secondary Muscle GroupBiceps
Frequency1 Day a Week to 3 Days a Week
EquiptmentElastic Bands or a Dumbbell
Starting Position: Stand on your exercise band with your feet about shoulder width apart. Hold both handles and make sure there are equal amounts on band on each side. Hang your arms straight down by your sides, full extended with your palms forward.
- Slowly curl one arm upward, bending at the elbow. Focus on reaching your hand to your shoulder. Hold for a one count at the peak of the motion.
- Slowly lower your arm back down to starting position.
- Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set, then switch arms and repeat.