Elevated Leg Curl Up
- An exercise mat can be used for comfort
- Do not strain your neck
- Contract your abdominals the entire time
Secondary Muscle GroupAbdominals
Frequency1 Day a Week to 5 Days a Week
Starting Position: Lay flat on your back with your legs together and lifted to a 45 degree angle. Bend your knees so that your shins are parallel to the floor. Stretch your arms towards the ceiling, shoulder width apart, also at a 45 degree angle. Keep your eyes on the ceiling.
- Simultaneously lift your shoulders and legs towards each other, touching your wrists to your knees. Exhale while doing this.
- Inhale and slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat this exercise until you have completed all repetitions for the set.